Mineral Royalties by Shale
As the sophisticated buyer of mineral assets, Momentum Minerals specializes in purchasing the mineral rights and royalties for properties located in areas with major shale formations that hold significant oil and gas resources. With our experience and expertise, we believe we can value your assets and offer you what we believe to be a fair, competitive price.
Shale formations were created over millions of years as heat and pressure compressed and decomposed organic marine deposits on seabeds, forming large natural gas and oil reservoirs in the rock. These major shale formations we work include:
- Niobrara Basin – Covering northeastern Colorado, southwestern Nebraska and southeastern Wyoming
- Midland Basin - Located in west Texas in the Permian Basin across Midland, Martin, Howard, Upton, Glasscock, Reagan and other counties, the midland basin is one of the oldest and most productive regions of the country
- Delaware Basin - Located in south west Texas and southern New Mexico, across Loving, Reeves, Ward, Pecos, Winkler, and Culberson counties
- STACK- Sooner Trend Anadarko Basin Canadian and Kingfisher Counties, in Oklahoma
- SCOOP - South Central Oklahoma Oil Province
We purchase mineral rights and royalties throughout the United States. So, if you don’t see your shale on the list, call us to see how we can help you.
In addition to our in-house expertise, we work with engineers and geologists who have experience in your area in order to develop the value of your mineral assets. With our capital partners, we have the resources to offer you what we believe to be a fair market price for your assets and close promptly for large and small assets.
Call today to see how we can help you. At Momentum, we pride ourselves on our integrity, and work with you to ensure that you are comfortable with the process and the result.
Get Started Today
Give us a call or submit a form here to get started