Momentum Minerals Announces Multi-Basin Mineral Assets Opportunity
HOUSTON, TX – February 16, 2022 -- Momentum Minerals, LLC (“Momentum Minerals” or “Momentum”), a premier mineral and royalty acquisition fund, today announced that Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (“TPH”) has been retained by Momentum to seek proposals for the sale of mineral assets in the Delaware, Midland, South Texas, Haynesville and Williston basins. Please find some key highlights below with a brief overview.
Momentum Minerals Assets Highlights
- 7 packages of mineral assets located in the most active and prominent basins in the L48: Delaware, Midland, South Texas, Haynesville and Williston
- Ability to bid on all or any combination of asset packages
- Total package represents ~35,000 net royalty acres (1/8th normalized)
o Average PDP NRI of ~0.6%
- Q4 2021 total net production of ~5,800 boe/d with 2022E net production of ~6,200 boe/d
o >4,000 gross PDP locations
o Visible, near-term activity supported by >650 activity wells (WIP, DUC, Permit)
- Combined 2022E cash flow >$90MM
- Packages situated in the core of each respective basin with highly economic inventory actively being developed by leading operators
o >8,500 identified inventory
Key Process Dates
- February 16: VDR opens
- February 17 – March 18: Management Presentations and Q&A sessions available
- March 22: Proposals due
Momentum Minerals is a premier mineral and royalty acquisition fund headquartered in Houston, Texas. Momentum acquires royalties, mineral rights, and overriding royalties across the United States.
Direct proposal inquiries to Eric Marshall: EMarshall@tphco.com
See the article featured on Hart Energy here
Have a Question?
Send us a message and our team of mineral acquisition experts will get back to you shortly.
Houston, TX 77024
Houston, TX 77024